I know as teenagers acne is the one thing no one wants, especially with homecoming coming up so fast! So below are my favorite acne tricks and treatments.
1. Acanya (actual doctor prescribed medication)
2. Toothpaste- this may sound silly but try putting it on before you go to bed and leave it there over night
3. Use a rag to wash your face and not your hands- your hands carry lots of oil that could rub off onto your face
4. Ice- rub it on your face for a few minutes to reduce redness
5. Teatree and/or Jojoba Oil- acne can be caused by your skin being too dry so try a little bit of this after putting an acne cream on
6. Listerine- dab on bigger pimples and leave on for about 3 minutes then wash off
Comment below any acne tricks you may have, and tell me if any of them work for you!
Hey guys! Come here to find small updates. Feel free to comment!